Art Vancouver is Western Canada’s largest international, contemporary art fair. This 6th annual art fair will be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre, in the downtown waterfront area.
Art Vancouver exhibits over 100 galleries and artists from around the world. In addition to exhibiting artwork, the show also hosts art classes, Art Masters, Art Ignites, panel discussions, and live demonstrations from artists. With a growing audience of over 10,000 visitors, this exciting event celebrates creativity and the appreciation of artistic talent.
Early Bird Tickets are on Sale Now!
Sales end November 30th, 2019
VIP & MEDIA PREVIEW
Thursday, April 16, 6 PM - 7 PM
OPENING NIGHT PREMIERE PARTY HOURS
Thursday, April 16, 7 PM - 11 PM
Friday, April 17, 1 PM - 10 PM
Saturday, April 18, 12 PM - 9 PM
Sunday, April 19, 11 AM - 5 PM
- OPENING NIGHT PREMIERE PARTY: Join us for Art Vancouver's opening night preview, featuring art from over 100 galleries & artists from around the world, DJ, Face of Art Runway show. Dress code Cocktail Attire - Express yourself.
- ART MASTERS (6-9PM): Eight artists compete against each other and the clock. They must paint an original piece of art using a surprise box of supplies.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
- PANEL TALK: Listen to a panel of art professionals. Topic TBD.
- SPEAKERS SERIES: Come join the conversation. Learn about international galleries & artists, the process of creating art and more! Dates and times TBD.
- LIVE PAINTINGS: Learn, observe, and talk to the artist while they create a unique piece of art. Dates and times TBD.
- ART CLASSES: Classes are taught by professional artists for all ages (from beginners to advanced). A variety of classes using different mediums from acrylic to alcohol inks are offered. Dates and times TBD.
- GUIDED TOURS: Would you like to hear more about the artists and galleries who will be exhibiting at Art Vancouver? Join us at the show this year for guided tours, limited spaces available. Dates and times TBD.